Become a Dealer
To become a dealer with Bill Hicks & Co., Ltd., you must meet the following requirements:
1. All dealers must have a storefront and submit photos showing your store interior, exterior and signage.
2. If you plan on selling firearms, we require a copy of your FFL (Federal Firearms License).
3. Submit a Dealer Profile Form. Click here to download the form and return by fax (763-473-0344) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Approved dealers will receive a dealer login and customer number that allows access to our inventory.
5. Approved dealers can complete a Customer Credit or ACH Application Form in Section B on page 3 of the Dealer Application. Please note if ACH terms are requested, dealers must also provide a completed Blanket Authorization Agreement for Pre-Authorized Debts (ACH) form in Section C on page 4 of the Dealer Application. If you are a Minnesota dealer we need a Minnesota Certificate of Exemption from Sales Tax form ST3 click here.
Benefits of the BHC Competitive Edge
Bill Hicks & Co., Ltd. welcomes newcomers to our family of dealers. As one of the largest wholesale sporting goods distributors in the nation, we offer the products, the service, and the technology tools you need to become a more profitable retailer.
Our dealer approval process is simple, and once you’ve been approved, you can start enjoying the benefits of the BHC Competitive Edge:
- Family Owned and Operated
We're committed to nurturing positive long-term relationships with you, our dealers. We want to partner with you to help your business grow and thrive.
- Unparalleled Service & Support
Our knowledgeable sales representatives will help you find the products you need and walk you through the order process. Our helpful customer service team is also available to help ensure a smooth transaction from start to finish.
- Extensive and Exclusive Product Offering
We carry more than 30,000 products representing over 300 well-known and respected manufacturers, along with our own line of BHC Exclusives.
- Powerful Technology
Our DEALER DASHBOARD puts you in control, allowing you to place orders, view inventory availability, track and review current and past orders, run reports, view invoices, and more-24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our DEALER DASHBOARD is a powerful tool that lets you call the shots, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It's your personal (and secure) web portal that puts you in control of orders from start to finish and helps you manage all aspects of your business, at times that are most convenient for you.
Our DEALER DASHBOARD allows you to:
Browse our real-time catalog 24/7
Create wish lists now for purchase later and view real-time product availability
Place a handgun, long-gun, or ammunition order in seconds instead of hours
View instant tracking on all of your orders
See invoices immediately, allowing real-time account management
Submit forms for return authorizations or price/freight refunds
Receive instant refund activity for pricing adjustments or freight credit
Personalize orders by saving orders under a consumer's name (with the opportunity to cross-sell or up-sell later)
Access exclusive offers and the hottest products as soon as they become available
Review our specials daily to save money and improve profitability
Download the latest flyers to beat the competition
Be a member of our online FFL dealer directory to help consumers find you