| Product Details
Caliber: 5.56 NATO|
Stock: Flat Dark Earth Magpul® Synthetic, Collapsible
Front Sight: Adjustable Post
Rear Sight: Adjustable Ruger® Rapid Deploy
Barrel Length: 16.10"
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Feature: Flat Dark Earth Furniture
Handguard: Flat Dark Earth Magpul® MOE® M-LOK®
Twist: 1:8" RH
Receiver Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
Weight: 6.5 lb.
Overall Length: 32.25"-35.50"
Length of Pull: 10.25"-13.50"
• Ruger® Rapid Deploy folding rear sight provides windage adjustability and pairs with the A2-style, F-height, elevation-adjustable front sight for a solid, reliable aiming system.
• Made from 7075-T6 hard-coat anodized aluminum forgings, shot-peened and proof-tested 9310 steel bolt, and 8620 steel bolt carrier. The inside diameter of the carrier and gas key are chrome plated and the key is staked for longevity.
• Barrel nut and delta ring allow easy, one-person service of the heat-resistant glass-filled nylon handguard. The design accepts most standard carbine-length handguards. The barrel nut uses a standard wrench.
• Gas block is located at a carbine-length (M4) position for improved balance and handling. Multiple attachment points include a QD socket and bayonet lug, for many sling and accessory mounting options. Serrations on the angled face of the gas block provide a low-glare surface.
• Flat Dark Earth Magpul® MOE® M-LOK® handguard is made from heat-resistant glass-filled nylon for shooting comfort and durability.
• Single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control. The enlarged trigger guard is designed to allow gloved shooting in cold weather.
• Six-position, telescoping, Flat Dark Earth Magpul® MOE® Carbine buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear.
• Equipped with a medium contour, cold hammer-forged alloy barrel with 1:8" twist rifling that provides exceptional accuracy with bullets from 35 to 77 grains. M4 feed ramps and 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. The barrel and 1/2"-28 Ruger® flash suppressor have a matte black oxide finish to reduce glare and provide corrosion resistance.
• Front sight post is elevation adjustable, and a front sight tool is included. The A2-style, F-height front sight allows co-witness with many optics (excludes models 8516, 8525 and 8529).
• Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control (excludes model 8513).
• Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flat top upper receiver features a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
• Also includes: two, 30-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.